Romantic Getaway Contest Rules
PROMOTION: STAR 105.5 Bridal Showcase
TRAVEL PERIOD: Time of Issue – April 1, 2020 (BLACKOUT DATES APPLY)
LENGTH OF STAY: 3 NIGHTS
AIRPORT DEPARTURE CITY: RFD, Rockford (seasonal flights Jan-Mar 2019/2020)
AIRPORT ARRIVAL CITY: CUN, Cancun
RESORT: Riu Dunamar
Rules, Guidelines and Amenities
- Trip is valid for 2 adults and includes 3-night accommodations, round-trip charter air, transfers to/from resort, all meals and drinks, non-motorized watersports and the services of an Apple Representative in resort.
- Winner has read and agrees to the Fair Trade Contract: http://www.book.applevacations.com/ftc
- A Reservation Request Form must be received by email at least 14 days prior to all requested departure dates and no more than 45 days prior to all requested departure dates. All requests not adhering to this guideline will NOT be processed. For any Dreams, Secrets, Now, Sunscape, Reflect, Breathless or Zoetry properties, please submit the form within 60 days of travel.
- Reservations must be made through Apple Vacations Promotions Department.
- Email your Reservation Request Form to ApplePromos@applevac.com
Or mail to: Apple Vacations
Apple Promotional Bookings
101 Northwest Point Boulevard
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- All departure taxes, insurance, fees and fuel surcharges (approximately $375-$450 per person, subject to change) will be advised by Apple Promotional Bookings and must be paid by the traveler to Apple Vacations prior to departure.
- Air carrier baggage charges are the responsibility of the traveling passenger. Any optional service fees including seat selection, meals, and drinks are not included and are the responsibility of the traveling passenger.
- Restricted dates of travel include: 5 days prior to and after holidays such as Spring Break, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and other U.S. government holidays (i.e. Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, etc.).
- Apple Vacations will email travel vouchers for charter flight, transfers and hotel once payment has been received.
- Trips are subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Once Apple Vacations has confirmed a trip, no changes can be made. A cancellation will result in the forfeiture of this certificate.
- Travel must be completed within the redemption period noted on this form – no extensions allowed.
- Trip is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Apple Vacations reserves the right to substitute the vacation with another on charter air and of equal value, equal Apple rating or within the same hotel chain should any unforeseen circumstance occur. Hotel to be determined by Apple Vacations.
- If winner contacts hotel or airline, trip will be forfeited in full.
- For hotel information, please visit www.applevacations.com.
- Apple Vacations cannot provide upgrades on promotional rooms. Please ask upon arrival at front desk for cost of upgrade.
- All passengers must possess valid passport and be at least 21 years old or traveling with a legal guardian.
- In accordance with New Jersey law, residents of the state are exempt from any fuel surcharge associated with this prize.
- Apple Vacations Staff and Family Members are not eligible to win or travel.
- We regret we are unable to accept reservation requests by phone or in person.
- The parties are acting as independent contractors with respect to each other. Neither party undertakes by this Agreement, or otherwise, to perform any obligation of the other party. Neither party shall be construed as an employee, agent, legal representative, partner or joint venture of the other, or acting as the agent of the other in any respect, all other provisions of this Agreement, notwithstanding. Neither party shall have the authority to contract for or bind the other in any manner and shall not represent itself as an agent of the other party or as otherwise authorized to act for or on behalf of the other party.